Our training course provides an introduction to the fundamental concepts and good practice in structured assurance case development. The course covers both CAE and GSN notations, and it also introduces the ASCE tool and discusses its role within the assurance case development cycle. The course can be taken on its own but it also provides a great foundation for participants attending the ASCE training course.
Who should attend the training?
Assurance and risk professionals that are looking to apply an assurance case approach within their business.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- 11th April 2023
- 12th June 2023
All our training is currently provided remotely to enable flexibility of learning at your chosen location.
- What is an assurance case - purposes and uses
- Basic concepts
- Challenging and reviewing your assurance case
- Overview of the CAE and GSN notations - similarities and differences
- Commonly used building blocks to create defensible arguments
- Differences between the live assurance case and generated reports
- Role of tool support in scaling the assurance case
- Overview of the ASCE product and its role in assurance case development cycle
Contact us for more details about the training course.