The long-awaited ASCE event is back! We are excited to invite you, our valued ASCE users, to the upcoming ASCE User Forum 2023: Innovation through Assurance. It’s time to reconnect, learn and unfold new viewpoints. The event will be held at the Prince Philip House - home to the Royal Academy of Engineering, located in the heart of London.
Date: 5th July 2023
Time: 9.30 – 16.30
Location: Prince Philip House, 3 Carlton House Terrace, St. James's, London SW1Y 5DG
ASCE is the leading commercial software for the creation and management of safety and assurance cases chosen by safety professionals across multiple sectors worldwide. It is constantly evolving to bring new features and improvements to ensure the best users’ experience, and to support safety case practitioners with all the upcoming challenges and requirements in an ever-changing environment.
Now in its fifth generation, ASCE has full support for GSN Version 3, the latest GSN community standard, and significant CAE functionality updates based on a modernized framework, Assurance 2.0 for system assurance. Application of these enhanced methodologies within ASCE will help to address the challenges presented by the persistent need for effective and timely assurance, and to embrace the next generation of assurance cases with improved rigour and defensibility. These improvements are a result of our continuous research and dedication to support users' ongoing innovation and enable a more rigorous yet more efficient, effective, and timely assurance.
Join the event and:
- Hear industry experts’ talks on the latest safety and assurance cases methodology advancements, including the CAE and GSN, and important innovations that are shaping the future of assurance
- Listen to safety professionals’ talks on their experience and key takeaways from working on safety and assurance cases
- Get a demonstration of all the new features introduced in our latest, fifth generation ASCE software, and learn how to use them to benefit your assurance cases
- Attend ASCE Masterclass and enhance your knowledge and skills during this interactive session with one of our safety experts
- Connect with like-minded professionals, exchange ideas and expand your network
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to enhance your ASCE and safety case skills, engage with industry leaders and methodology experts, and connect with fellow professionals.
Event spaces are limited so register today and secure your spot to attend ASCE User Forum 2023. We look forward to seeing you there.