£Neg (depending on experience) + Benefits
Part Time (Flexible Work Pattern) - London
Adelard exists to provide independent and technically sound advice on how to engineer and assure the trustworthiness of computer-based systems. We are an influential consultancy and product company working in the nuclear, medical, defence, finance, air traffic control and rail sectors and in critical infrastructure protection.
Our software platform, ASCE, is the market leading tool for the creation of systems safety cases and justifications. ASCE is used across the globe by specialist teams in the Defence, Aerospace, Nuclear and Critical Infrastructure sectors.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability and desire to evolve into a professional sales person to support the growth and development of the overall ASCE sales function.
Skills & Experience
- 6 Months – 2 years sales proven successful experience in B2B within a technology sales environment, with a preferred background of Defence, HMG, Transportation or Nuclear
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness
- A proven track record of working to and achieving sales targets
- IT Literate with experience in using MS Office, CRM systems and Social Media
- Excellent time management, planning, organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Degree qualified
- Personable, friendly and professional with presentable manner
- Well-developed communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong work ethic and integrity, “Can-do” and pro-active approach
- Conscientious team player with the ability to also work independently
- Self-motivated with ability take initiative with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm and motivation for technology and IT
- Willing to learn and undertake formal sales training
- Take a keen interest in the company, product portfolio and sectors in which we engage
- Develop, nurture and grow new business for the ASCE software platform and related services through pro-active prospect engagement
- Manage and qualify in-bound leads and enquiries
- Research, build and generate opportunities through internal and external resources, including lead generation, re-visiting previous lead generation activity, follow up post mailing campaigns and conferences and other marketing activities
- Regular contact with existing customers to maintain, strengthen and improve commercial relationships
- Progress cross selling opportunities to maximise potential of the product portfolio and develop repeat business
- Responsibility for own opportunity pipeline and support for team related sales activities
- Liaise with other internal teams, including working directly to assist the Customer Relationship Director to support and facilitate sales activities
- Provision of progress, activity and forecast reports to the Customer Relationship Director and other reporting as required to support the Sales area
- Maintenance of internal systems including the sales CRM ensuring information and data is accurate and up to date
- Market research, general interest and keeping track of sector news, including press and social media reports
- Adhere to company policies and process
- Well established interdisciplinary consultancy of international standing
- Competitive package and benefits
- A friendly, supportive and dynamic place to work with minimal bureaucracy
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible work pattern
- Opportunity for significant career and personal development
If successful, the candidate will be required to complete enhanced pre-employment background checks, which will include checks to confirm identity, right to work, criminal records disclosure and at least two references. These checks are only undertaken upon acceptance of an offer of employment.
To apply, please submit a CV and a letter of support to email@example.com.
Please note Adelard LLP is not using Agency services to fill this vacancy.
Adelard LLP is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click here to download a copy of this job description.