C# .NET Developer
£40K - £50K pa plus Benefits
An exciting full time opportunity for a software developer to join our London based team to contribute to the development and update of one of our key products, adding and enhancing new and exciting features and functionality.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working with the development team to architect, build and maintain ongoing projects with C#.
- Writing and implementing features that will help to improve our products.
- Writing and maintaining unit test coverage to help with stability and to prevent code regressions.
- You will be working alongside other experienced developers in an agile team to build new products with cutting edge technology, and will be offered excellent opportunities for career growth and development. You will be a core member of the team helping to build a platform for which current and future development will take place.
- You'll be involved in Full Stack development of projects from beginning to end and will regularly be working with WPF, .NET framework 4.5, C# and Visual Studio and it's important that you bring some knowledge of these technologies with you.
- We are a flexible and dynamic place to work with minimal bureaucracy.
Adelard exists to provide independent and technically sound advice on how to engineer and assure the trustworthiness of computer-based systems. We are an influential consultancy and product company working in the nuclear, medical, defence, finance, air traffic control and rail sectors and in critical infrastructure protection.
Our team supports the delivery of several critical projects. Our key clients include large multinationals as well as government agencies and other leading national and international infrastructure providers. At Adelard you will be working within an interdisciplinary consultancy of international standing.
You will be able to influence the company's development and have easy access to senior staff. Staff are encouraged to be innovative and the company responds quickly to change.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A degree in computer science with a minimum of 2 years’ experience developing business IT solutions based on the .NET framework.
- At least 2 years’ experience developing WPF desktop application with excellent understanding of the MVVM architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of C# and LINQ.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Enthusiasm, dependability, and a strong work ethic.
What we'd like from you:
- Bring your whole self to work.
- Ability and/or experience to mentor, guide and lead by example.
- Super interested in all things technical.
- Willing to participate and contribute to technical discussion(s).
- Commitment to high quality, maintainable code.
The successful the candidate will be required to complete enhanced pre-employment background checks, which will include checks to confirm identity, right2work, criminal records disclosure and at least two references. These checks ware only undertaken upon acceptance of an offer of employment.
To apply, please submit a CV and a letter of support to Victoria Raven at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note Adelard LLP is not using Agency services to fill this vacancy.
Adelard LLP is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click here to download the job description.