ASCE User Forum
The ASCE User Forum is an ideal opportunity for users and prospective users of ASCE to
- catch up with current ASCE developments, and directions in assurance case development
- network with other members of the ASCE community and hear a range of user experience reports
- find out about the use of ASCE in a wide range of domains including health, safety, simulation, requirements, causal analysis, quality assurance, and more
- influence the future direction of ASCE
All ASCE users and prospective users are welcome. The event is free of charge for ASCE users with a current support* contract however registration in advance is essential. To register interest please contact us.
* Unsupported ASCE users and other interested parties are welcome to attend. A fee will be payable in advance.
Recent events and slides can be accessed below.