Education and qualifications
Current and previous project experience
(2004-2009) PhD in Computing Science, University of Glasgow
- (2000-2001) MSc in Information Systems, Brunel University, London
- (1996-2000) BSc Computer Information Systems and Business Administration, American College of Greece (Deree College), Athens, Greece
September 2007—Present: Consultant,
Adelard LLP, London, UK.
- (2007-present) Development and validation
of guidance for the safety justification of PCs in nuclear
safety-related applications for British Energy (lowSIL).
- (2007-2008) Development of guidance documentation for
British Energy C&I systems new development processes and
quality approaches compliant with relevant international
- (2007) Development of training material for C&I
engineers (powerpoint slides, exercises and exams) in
support of the guidance documentation for British Energy.
- (2008) Development and management of the Dublin Airport
operations unit safety case for the Irish Aviation Authority
with the Adelard Safety Case Environment (ASCE) software
- (2008) Participation in a study investigating the
state-of-the-art in the modelling and analysis of the
Critical National Infrastructure for the UK Government.
- (2007-2008) Participation in a research study sponsored by the
Civil Aviation Authority to develop an objective model of
regulatory risk involved in assessing a change to a part of the Air Traffic
2001—2002: Research Assistant, Athens University of Economics and Business, ELTRUN (E-Commerce research centre)
- (2001-2002) Participation in the European Commission’s IST project ‘Cost Effective e-Business Operating Services’ (CEBOS IST-2000-29585).