ASCE User Forum
The ASCE User Forum is an ideal opportunity for users and prospective users of ASCE to
- catch up with current ASCE developments, and directions in assurance case development
- network with other members of the ASCE community and hear a range of user experience reports
- find out about the use of ASCE in a wide range of domains including health, safety, simulation, requirements, causal analysis, quality assurance, and more
- influence the future direction of ASCE
User Forums are scheduled at approximately six-month intervals.
Slides from recent events can be downloaded below.
- ASCE User Forum No. 14
- Date: 4 Dec 2013
- Location: London, TBD
All ASCE users and prospective users are welcome. The event is free, but registration is required.
To register interest please contact Victoria Raven, (email@example.com) tel: +44 (0) 20 7832 5850.
- ASCE User Forum No. 13, London, 6 Dec 2012
- ASCE User Forum No. 12, London, 27 Jun 2012
- ASCE User Forum No. 11, London, 6 Dec 2011
- ASCE User Forum No. 10, London, 7 Jun 2011
- ASCE User Forum No. 9, London, 22 Jun 2010
- ASCE User Forum No. 8, London, 20 May 2009
- ASCE User Forum No. 7, London, 5 Nov 2008
- ASCE User Forum No. 6, London, 30 Apr 2008
- ASCE User Forum No. 5, London, 18 Oct 2007
- ASCE User Forum No. 4, London, 10 Jan 2007